However horrible they have been, it’s these changes that have given her a family and career…now possibly love.
He gives her hope and promise of a future she was convinced wasn’t attainable.
Just as she begins to believe she has finally turned her life into something she can build a future on…blackness takes over.
- Thank you for taking the time for this interview! I thought we could start with the all-too-common question, especially for readers who are new to your books, what inspired you to become a writer? When did you know you wanted to become a writer?
- What literary works and/or authors have made an impression on you in regards to your writing?
- What is your writing process: do you write when inspiration hits you or do you isolate yourself and write hours one end?
- When you're not writing, what are you doing?
- What gave you the idea or inspiration to write Blackness Takes Over? How many more books in the Blackness series can we anticipate in the future?
- Which character(s) in this series were your favorite to write? Which one(s) was the hardest?
- If you could be any of your characters, who would you be?
- What are you currently working on? What can we, readers, expect in the near future?
- What prompted you to relocate to the United Kingdom?
- What differences did you notice between life in the United Kingdom versus life in the United States?
- What books have you read and enjoyed recently?
- I have a lot of friends who are aspiring writers, what advice would you give them?