Thursday, July 25, 2013

NovelReality's Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 7 - Currents Recap & Review!


Check out NovelReality's recap & review of MTV's Teen Wolf Episode 7 - 
Currents

Subscribe & follow her for weekly recaps & reviews of MTV's hit TV show, Teen Wolf  
http://novelreality.blogspot.com/
http://youtube.com/user/EVHammond?feature=watch

My Thoughts
Well, what more can I say!?! Victoria has pretty much covered it! With each episode bits and pieces clues/information is revealed in connecting the mystery of the Darach and the presence of this Alpha pack. 

This is definitely getting intense. 

Yah! I know....I'm behind, but I couldn't help it! San Diego Comic Con was the same week as this episode! So, yah, I was preoccupied...haha!!

I am just in awe (jaw-dropping awe) as more and more is revealed as we get deeper into this season of Teen Wolf!

Hope you enjoyed NovelReality's recap & review!

Awesome job Victoria!!!

Don't forget to follow me as I share my thoughts and experiences on my favorites: movies, shows & books!! 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment