when fake engagement leads to true love with the bad boy billionaire
- It starts with a prank… Let’s be real—no one just decides to pretend to be engaged. But sometimes friends take your iPhone. And sometimes friends have a wicked sense of humor and post things like “Jane Sparks and Duke Austen are engaged!” on Facebook when Jane and Duke have only shared one super sexy kiss.
- …And continues with a crazy scheme. Jane assumes they’ll tell everyone it’s a prank. Duke has other ideas. He persuades her to fake an engagement—it’ll help him repair his party boy reputation and help him land a huge investment deal. And she’ll score a very hot date to her high school reunion. What could possibly go wrong?
- But they start falling in love while faking their story. How can she resist his smile—“one of those devastating smiles that were most often found in the pages of romance novels”—when its making her heart beat faster? Jane is unlike any other girl he’s ever met. Not only does he want her, badly, but Duke needs her in ways he never imagined.
- Kisses. That is all. Kisses. Weak in the knees, leave you breathless, forget your name kisses.
- What’s real and what’s pretend? Jane would very much like to know because she is seriously falling for the bad boy billionaire. You’ll have to read the book to find out!