Thursday, November 14, 2013

Noah Official Trailer

OMG! I just watched the official trailer for Noah! I was so blown away to see this adaptation of that biblical story! Wow! It seriously brought tears to my eyes...and this is ONLY a trailer. It definitely got me excited to watch this adaptation. But, it looks like this film will bring some controversy. And, of course, this isn't the first film adaptation of biblical epics to get its share of controversy. 

I would still watch Darren Aronofsky's vision of this epic story of Noah's Ark; I would like to see his vision of it. I grew up Catholic...went to Sunday school/Bible studies when I was little...so I grew up learning about this, and watching a variety of versions, from animated movies to other adaptations, I am definitely open to see another take on the Noah's Ark story.

Watch the U.S. official trailer now!
The Biblical Noah suffers visions of an apocalyptic deluge and takes measures to protect his family from the coming flood.

Check out the UK trailer!

Cast
Russell Crowe as Noah
Jennifer Connelly as Naameh
Anthony Hopkins as Methuselah
Emma Watson as Ila
Logan Lerman as Ham
Douglas Booth as Shem
Dakota Goyo as Young Noah
Kevin Durand as Og

Directed by
Darren Aronofsky

Screenwriters
Darren Aronofsky
Ari Handel
John Logan

Producers
Darren Aronofsky
Mary Parent
Scott Franklin




Noah is set to hit theaters March 28, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment