Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Marvel Reacts to Leaked Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer!!

Well, I guess that plan to debut the first trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron is OUT! LOL! But, that's okay!!! I know every Avengers fan out there was excited when this trailer leaked! However, when Marvel found out...they scrambled and released a better quality version...way to go Marvel, Deadline reported.

Watch the first teaser trailer for Avengers: Age of Ultron from Marvel Entertainment now!



If I recall the announcement, the trailer was to make its debut during next week's episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D. on ABC. What that was announced, I was absolutely stoked! I have the show set on my DVR, I was going to watch it the next morning after coming home from work...it was all good! But, this happens, a low quality version of the trailer leaked online....REALLY! That really ruined the moment...for me, anyways! It really does ruin the excitement of it all. But, that disappointment disappeared FAST...Ha! However, Marvel was quick to respond to this fiasco. They scrambled and released a better quality version of the trailer early to compensate for the leak, reported Deadline. Yay! But, boy, did this leak go viral...DAYUM!

I would rather watch a better quality trailer...anyways! I mean really! How can you REALLY watch a trailer at such a low quality. It's great and all, but the details and clarity of the trailer has got to be good...That's just me. I want to see the clarity of it to appreciate the movie. But, hey, not even I will turn away from a leaked trailer... no matter what the quality. No fan will...haha!

Avengers: Age of Ultron definitely reveals a lot of action-packed scenes! I am too giddy with excitement! I can't wait to watch it!

Avengers: Age of Ultron hits theaters May 1, 2015

Check out the teaser poster!


No comments:

Post a Comment