Welcome to the Official Blog Tour for What She Lost and Found by M.L. Garcia, her debut new adult novel!
Her life seemed perfect...
Her best friend since childhood, was like a sister to her. Wherever she'd go, her best friend Christina, was usually nearby. It should have been a wonderful beginning into adulthood during her freshman year of college. Unfortunately, two horrible nights would shake her world to the core. Innocence would be stolen, lives would be shattered and a young life is lost. Nothing would ever be the same again for Daniela.
Daniela Franco stopped trusting others after a horrible ordeal she experienced, at the hands of people within her own hometown. With a past that relentlessly continues to control her life, she decides to protect herself by never allowing anyone to get close enough to destroy her world again. For the past few years, focusing on work and school, staying away from the wild-college parties and keeping a tiny circle of friends, has kept her safe. But life has a way of changing things.
Her secrets from the past begin to slowly resurface, threatening to rock her world again in the dark and destructive ways it had years earlier.
Can Daniela face the demons from her past, when they are determined to finish what was started?
Will the people she has begun opening up to, be able to survive her secrets as well as their own?
With new friendships, chances to build trust again, the possibility of finding love and experiencing intimacy the way it is meant to be,
changes are certain.
Daniela must try to live with what she lost and with what will soon be found...
- Thank you for taking the time for this interview! I thought we could start with the all-too-common question, what inspired you to become a writer? When did you first know you wanted to become a writer?
- What literary works and/or authors have made an impression on you in regards to your writing?
- Indie-Author Ginger Scott(Waiting On The Sidelines),
- Jamie McGuire(Beautiful Disaster, Red Hill),
- Jennifer L. Armentrout(Wait For You, The Lux Series),
- Stephen King(pretty much everything he writes like IT, The Stand, etc.),
- Nicholas Sparks(almost all of his novels are great like The Notebook, Dear John, A Walk To Remember, etc.),
- Gary Jennings(Aztec Blood),
- Penelope Ward(Jake Undone, My Skylar) and
- Richelle Mead(Vampire Academy Series, Bloodlines Series).
- What is your writing process: do you write when inspiration hits you or do you isolate yourself and write hours one end?
- What gave you the idea or inspiration to write What She Lost and Found?
- How much of the book is from imagination or real life experiences? Or both?
- Which character(s) were your favorite to write? Which one(s) was the hardest?
- If you could be any of your characters, who would you be?
- Are your characters based on people you know or your imagination?
- If/when you get "writers block," how and what do you do to get over it?
- What are you currently working on? What can we, readers, expect in the near future?
- What books have you read and enjoyed recently?
- I have a lot of friends who are aspiring writers, what advice would you give them?