Thursday, June 13, 2013

NovelReality's Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 2 - Chaos Rising Recap & Review!


Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 2 - Chaos Rising Recap & Review

Here's NovelReality's recap and review of the second episode of Teen Wolf!!

Please subscribe and follow her:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EVHammond?feature=watch  


My thoughts
Yup! Victoria pretty much covered it in this vlog on this second episode of Teen Wolf.  'Nuff said!!! 

Of course, I have to watch these episodes the next day when I'm stuck at work...thank goodness for DVRs, I'm able to keep up with all the exciting happenings that is going on with our favorite Teen Wolf characters! 

So, if we thought the first episode brought on questions on what is going on with this alpha pack and what is Deucalion (Gideon Emery) up to!!??!! Definitely, a lot of questions popped into my head as I watched this episode, Chaos Rising.  Hmmm.... For instance, what is the deal with the bruises on Allison and Lydia's wrists forming into a bank logo! Interesting how the bruises were very specific....which leads to the question who was that girl that saved Isaac...I mean, really who was she!!??!!  Allison did figure out it is a logo to a bank, but it was really specific as in the abandoned bank building where Boyd (Sinqua Walls)and Erica (Gage Golightly) are being held captive!!??!! 

It's just crazy happenings...and the season just started!! Wow!!! Other than Boyd and Erica, other people are beginning to go missing, such as Stiles' (Dylan O'Brien) childhood friend, Heather, at her own birthday party.  Too funny though...Stiles was so close to losing his own virginity...hahaha!!! I was loving Derek's major concern for Boyd and Erica, and his urgency to find them. Yup, he was very concerned for his pack...gotta love this alpha. I don't understand...what is Ms. Morell (Bianca Lawson) up to! What is her involvement with Deucalion.

How in the world did Isaac find the alpha pack, Boyd and Erica at that abandoned bank in the first place...huh. Really!!??!! Memories...can be tricky! Didn't know alphas can manipulate memories...very interesting. I am still wondering who or what is Dr. Deaton (Seth Gilliam)!!??!! He seems to know a lot more than what he's letting on. 

Now, that's a traumatizing moment to find yourself in the same room with a dead body, especially someone you know...Allison (Crystal Reed)! Dang! But, gotta give kudos to Allison to go out and find answers.  I so really want her to know the truth about what happened to her Mom...C'mon Scott (Tyler Posey)!!! Tell her!!!  And, really...what is the deal with Lydia (Holland Roden)!!??!! We know something is definitely different with her since Season 1.  

And, whoa, Derek's little sister Cora (Adelaide Kane)!!! Okay, yeah, this is really getting intense. So, that was who was locked up in the vault with Boyd...since finding out Erica was dead. Talk about shocking revelations...thought most of the Hale family died in the fire...hmmm!!!

To sum it all up, there is a lot of odd behavior going on with every one, and a lot more question being asked. Oh yeah! A lot is going on and with each new episode, we find answers to some questions, but then we get new questions after each new episode...so far. My mind is just jumbled up mess of questions after watching each new episode...and, we only just begun!!!  But, dayum, it's good! After watching these episodes, I get really impatient to watch the next...I want answers...hahaha!! I'm sure this Season 3 will be revealing more and more with each episode. <sigh>  The mystery is "killing me!" LOL!!!



Please follow my friend Victoria on NovelReality to keep up with "what's happening?" with Teen Wolf.

Check out a sneak peek to MTV's Teen Wolf Season 3 Episode 3
Death


"Death is coming, but who's going to die?"

Watch Teen Wolf Mondays at 10/9c on MTV!!!


Please don't forget to follow and like my pages:
Hope you enjoy all my posts as I share all movies, shows and books that I "fangirl" over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment