Wednesday, June 12, 2013

300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer #1 [HD]

Freedom. Justice. Vengeance.

Based on Frank Miller's latest graphic novel Xerxes, and told in the breathtaking visual style of the blockbuster 300, this new chapter of the epic saga takes the action to a fresh battlefield --on the sea --as Greek general Temistokles attempts to unite all of Greece by leading the charge that will change the course of the war.

300: Rise of an Empire pits Themistokles against the massive invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes, and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy.

300: Rise of an Empire stars:
  • Sullivan Stapleton as Themistokles
  • Eva Green as Artemisia
  • Lena Headey as Gorgo (reprising her role as the Spartan Queen)
  • Hans Matheson as Aesklyo
  • David Wenham as Dilios (he also reprises his role)
  • Rodrigo Santoro as Xerxes (reprising his role as the Persian King, Xerxes)

My Thoughts:

Wow!!! The trailer for 300: Rise of an Empire looked amazing!  The cinematography was just breathtaking!  All I could say was, "Whoa!!"  Lena Headey and Eva Green rocked it...so far as I can see in the trailer!  So, yah, I am looking forward to seeing this visually amazing film on the big screen! I watched 300, and I was blown away with the visual effects. I thought the cinematography was beautiful. And, it looks like in this trailer, it is amazing!!! Looks like Zack Snyder will do it again, with another visually breathtaking film. 

Well, I guess I'm going to have to watch 300 again!!! I remember that I did enjoy the movie with all the visual effects and action.  And, this trailer reveals that this film will have even more...hmmm!!!  Will have to wait til March 7, 2014 to see!!! Looking forward to it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment