2. Why write young adult books?
3. Many of your books revolve around the horror/suspense genre, what's your driving inspiration to write in this genre?
4. Do you have a scary moment in your life that really got under your skin?
5. What did you enjoy most and least as an opera singer?
6. What were you doing/where were you when you found out your first book got published?
7. What can you tell readers about your latest series, Don't Get Mad Series, and what to expect in the following books?
8. Have you ever experienced "writer's block"? If so, how do you deal with it?
But seriously, when I hit a wall it means something isn't working so I either go back and try to figure out where I made a wrong turn, or skip ahead to a scene that's blooming in my mind. Frequently, I find the scene I skipped was unnecessary in the first place!
9. What are you working on now? What can you tell us about it?
10. What advice would you give to aspiring writers?
Thank you Gretchen for taking time from your busy schedule for this interview!