- Dawn - Various Artists (Pride and Prejudice soundtrack)
- Forever Young - covered by Audra Mae & The Forrest Rangers (Sons of Anarchy soundtrack)
- Sooner Surrender -Matt Nathanson
- If I Didn’t Know Better (Nashville Cast Version) - Sam Palladio and Clare Bowen
- Don’t You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
- Clarity - Madilyn Bailey (feat Clara C)
- Trouble - Ray LaMontagne
- Shattered (Turn the Car Around) - OAR
- Sympathy - The Goo Goo Dolls
- Hallelujah - Rufus Wainwright
- Never Say Never - The Fray
- Hey Baby - Bruce Channel
- A Kiss To Build A Dream On - Louis Armstrong
- Wild Horses - The Sundays
- Come to Me - The Goo Goo Dolls
- Royals - Lorde
Friday, January 3, 2014
BLOG TOUR: Surrendering To Us (Book 2 of the Surrender Saga) by Chelsea M. Cameron
Welcome to the...
Adult Contemporary Romance
The Surrender Saga
January 9, 2014
They're finally together. But the Universe seems intent on tearing them apart...
Rory Clarke might not be Lucah Blythe's boss anymore, but that doesn't mean they can sneak off to the boardroom for hot sex whenever they want. Keeping their hands off each other in the workplace is harder than they could have imagined, and that's not the only obstacle they have to deal with. Between Lucah's troublesome brother Ryder, and Rory's bff Sloane's inability to understand locked doors, they're drowning in drama.
But it's only about to get a lot worse when a blast from Lucah's past surfaces, and chaos at Clarke Enterprises threatens to take away everything Rory has worked so hard for. Can the couple weather the storm and surrender to each other, or will the challenges of staying together together destroy their relationship for good?
Chelsea's Surrendering To Us Playlist
***About the Author***
Chelsea M. Cameron is a YA/NA New York Times and USA Today bestselling author from Maine. Lover of things random and ridiculous, Jane Austen/Charlotte and Emily Bronte fangirl, red velvet cake enthusiast, obsessive tea drinker, vegetarian, former cheerleader and world's worst video gamer. When she's not writing, Chelsea enjoys watching infomercials, singing in the car and tweeting (this one time, she was tweeted by Neil Gaiman). She has a degree in journalism from the University of Maine, Orono that she promptly abandoned to write about the people in her own head. More often than not, these people turn out to be just as weird as she is.
Her New Adult Contemporary Romance titles include My Favorite Mistake, which has been bought by Harlequin along with a sequel, Deeper We Fall and Faster We Burn (April 20, 2013).
Her Young Adult books include Nocturnal, Nightmare and Neither, and Neverend of The Noctalis Chronicles. Whisper, the first in the Whisper Trilogy is also available, with the second book in the series, Silence and the final book, Listen, coming out in 2014.
Stay connected with Chelsea M. Cameron
Blog Tour Organized by