Thursday, July 31, 2014

BLOG TOUR: Three Little Lies by Melissa Wolff


Welcome to the Official Blog Tour for Three Little Lies by Melissa Wolff!

Genre:
Young Adult Thriller
Formats:
E-book and Paperback
Publish Date:
June 4, 2014
Publisher:
Melissa Wolff
ISBN:
978-1499159882

Synopsis:
It is the summer of 2012. The sky is blue, the ocean is crisp, and six young women are missing, including Madison Porter.

At the disappearance of her best friend, Amber Swanson falls into a spiral of destruction. She smokes, drinks and gets caught stealing. Her parents don't know what to do with her, so she is sent to live with her half-sister, Rebecca, in Virginia.

Ethan Hunter lives by the saying ‘blood is thicker than water’; even when his mother up and left him. At sixteen, he’s torn between holding on to the only family he has left and forging his own path for the future. He secretly plans his escape from his small, southern town.

The two lives collide and, as Amber puts the pieces of her best friend’s disappearance together, she and Ethan are thrown into a whirlwind of secrets, deceit, and murder.


 

*Excerpt*
“Amber!” My eyes snapped open and I looked around wildly. Cold sweat beaded my forehead and my hands were shaking. My wooden leg wasn't next to me but my sister and Jacob were. Jacob held crutches and handed them to me as our eyes met.

“Thanks,” I muttered, forgetting for a moment that I didn’t like him. “Why are you screaming at me?”

“Because you were screaming yourself,” Rebecca said. “You must have fallen asleep and you started crying out.” I sat up straighter. Not this again I thought. The doctor said the pills would take care of it.

“How bad?” I asked. “What did I say?”

“I couldn't understand you,” Rebecca admitted. “But it sounded pretty bad. Is everything okay?”

“It's fine,” I said sharply. There was no way that I was going to tell Rebecca about the dream. “I'm fine.”

“There's no reason to be so angry Amber,” Jacob said. “Your sister is just trying to help.”

“I said I'm fine,” I snapped. “She's not trying to help as much as trying to get on our father's good side. She was always the goody two shoes...daddy's little princess. If her perfect reputation wasn’t at stake, she wouldn’t give a damn about me.”

~~~~~

*Dream Cast*
dreamgif

~~~~~

*Playlist*
Sugar We’re Going Down – Fall Out Boy
Don’t Speak – No Doubt

With Me – Sum 41

Flagpole Sitta – Harvey Danger

Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs – Fall Out Boy

Wannabe – Spice Girls

Jumpin, Jumpin – Destiny’s Child

We’ve Got Tonight – Glee Cast Version

Wrecking Ball – Miley Cyrus


~~~~~

**About the Author**
Melissa Wolff was born and raised on Long Island. This is her second self-published young adult novel. She is also a writer for LIB Magazine and has been featured on Patch.com as well as the Post Pioneer.

Stay connected with Melissa Wolff
clip_image007clip_image008clip_image009clip_image010clip_image011clip_image012clip_image013clip_image014

~~~~~

*My Thoughts*

Note: This review contains no spoilers

Oh my goodness! What a thriller! Three Little Lies kept me on edge until the end! Talk about secrets, deceit, and lies, Melissa Wolff definitely pulled it off in this book. With the many twists, this turned out to be a "whodunit" mystery kind of thriller. Looks can definitely be deceiving...as I find out about these characters in this book.

Melissa Wolff created these well-developed characters that I can easily relate to. Each with their own personalities and personal stories of their own, enhanced the flow of this story. I thoroughly enjoyed the detailed and gradual unraveling of this mystery thriller. As more clues come to light, Amber becomes more determined to find the truth. The more secrets she uncovered, the close Amber got to the truth...but, the killer is that the truth is not what she thought.

Whoa! I don't know what else to say, but I was totally pulled in to Amber's quest to find the truth. I don't want to give anything away, so I think I should not say anymore. Three Little Lies is definitely a mystery thriller that any age can enjoy, especially with the clinching plot twist!


My rating:

~~~~~

***The Giveaway***

a Rafflecopter giveaway

~~~~~

*Follow the Tour*

June 23
Coffee Books & Art - Promo, Playlist, Dream Cast & Top Ten

June 24

June 25
Deal Sharing Aunt - Promo & Author Interview

June 27

June 28

July 1
A Cauldron of Books - Promo & Dream Cast

July 2
Read It Write - Promo

July 3
Angels with Attitude Book Reviews - Promo & Author Interview 

July 4

July 7

July 8

July 9

July 11
The Avid Reader - Promo & Dream cast

July 12

July 13
Fiction Dreams - Promo & Author Interview

July 14
July 15
Book Hostage - Promo
Undercover Book Reviews - Promo & Review

July 16
Eclipse Reviews - Promo, Character Interview, Playlist & Dream Cast

July 17
Portals to new Worlds - Promo, Playlist & Dream Cast

July 19

July 21

July 22
Breny's Book Obsession - Promo & Dream Cast

July 23

July 24
The Whispering Pages Book Blog - Promo & Playlist

July 25
The Book Fairy Reviews - Promo, Review, Playlist & Dream Cast

July 26
Sassy Southern Book Blog - Promo & Review

July 28

July 29
The PagePrincess - Promo & Dream Cast

July 30

July 31
Movies, Shows & Books - Promo & Review

Aug 1
Read That - Promo

Aug 4
Book Hostage - Promo

Aug 5
Once Upon a YA Book - Promo & Top Ten

Aug 6
Books, Authors, Blogs - Promo & Dream Cast

Aug 7

Aug 8

Aug 11

Aug 14
TTC Books and more - Promo & Playlist

Aug 15

Aug 18
Cajun Book Lover - Promo, Review

Aug 19
Tammy's Tea Time - Promo, Review

Aug 20

Aug 22

Aug 23
Dalene's Book Reviews - Promo, Review & Playlist




Blog Tour Organized by
Sparkle Blog Button

No comments:

Post a Comment